NEW TENS Unit!
Click to enlarge image(s)
Flexi TENS on Sale - Small and Strong
The Flexi TENS is designed for the treatment of chronic hard to manage pain and/or as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain. Body Clock Flexi TENS is ultra simple to use, yet it provides powerful symptomatic relief. A lightweight, digital TENS unit that can be used with 2 or 4 pads depending on preference. Flexible - use in one or two pain areas - ideal for many acute and chronic pain conditions.
CONDITIONS THAT CAN BE TREATED WITH TENS:
- Recognized as a SAFE and HIGHLY EFFECTIVE method of pain relief and is regularly recommended by medical professionals and patients worldwide.
- DRUG FREE method of pain relief, with no known side effects and can also be used in conjunction with any additional medication if required.
- TENS treatment consists of passing mild electrical impulses through your skin into the nerve fibers that lie below.
Contact is made with your skin via electrode pads, which transmit soothing pulses across the skin to reduce pain sensation.
- TENS can also work by stimulating the body to release endorphins, the body's own pain relieving chemicals.
Arthritis Neck Pain Back Pain
Osteoporosis Sciatica Sprains
Migraine Sports Injuries Menstrual Pain
Headaches Muscular Pain Tendinitis
Post Operative Pain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Bursitis
Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis and many more...
WHY SHOULD I USE FLEXI TENS?
- Body Clock makes only the highest quality products known for their excellent design, ease of use and up to date technology.
- All Body Clock TENS are fully compliant with current medical device regulations.
- There are 4 pre-set modes
- Large user display
- Two leads - one for 2 pads and one for 4 pads
- Ultra simple to use
- Ergonomically designed
The Flexi TENS - a dual channel TENS unit supplied with the following accessories:
- Pack of 4 50mmX 50mm self adhesive electrode pads
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1 single lead wire
- 1 dual lead wire
- 1 manual
- 1 carrying pouch
- 1 neck cord
Any electrode placement that applies current to the carotid sinus region.
Any use of TENS on patients who have a demand-type cardiac pacemaker.
Any electrode placement that causes current to flow trans cerebrally (through the head).
The use of TENS whenever pain syndromes are undiagnosed, until etiology is established.